segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2008

Sunday, 27th July in a small barbie restaurant, bugger'd if I can remember the name, good food, good beer, EXCELLENT company, fine people, my bestest of friends.

For some arsey about facey reason that I'll have to sort out later, the order of these pics isn't what I'd like it to be so I have to start kind of achronologically, with this one which is a Serramalte, another of the drinkable commercial beers, here we are trying to read my future in the patterns of foam, according the this foam, I'm going to be a millionaire by the time I'm 35 ! (Shlitz, 10 years too late), erm... meet a tall dark stranger? Hopefully of the female persuasion.

Bastards made me put this one up. Angelita is the name of a wonderful, beautiful lady with whom I was involved for 3 years or so, we finished recently, hell I miss her, but life goes on. Now I just get reminded of her in cans of olive oil. That's about the 3rd or 5th (or 7th but hell, who's counting?) Serramalte.










This is the FIRST one, I did say it was achronological, I think that means out of time order. We're still pretty sober here, the beginning of a Sunday afternoon prolonged eating and drinking orgy.

3 comentários:

Helô disse...

where's my comment??????

Alan disse...

What comment? Did you post something and it didn't appear, or are you speaking about something you said on the day? By the way, great afternoon and a wonderful follow up at your place, thanks for being a lovely friend :-)

Helô disse...

:))

as we spoke, it was about the name of the restaurant (Micro Churrascaria Di Trento).

what happened? no idea, va a sapere...

standing by :)