sábado, 26 de julho de 2008


Another Heine from the same batch as yesterday. I'm sitting in my "cage" the closed off (with iron bars for security) balcony, with an improvised ploughman's lunch of a block of Gorgonzola cheese, sliced salted pork and a baguette. It's around sunset, but there are some dark approaching clouds so there won't be a spectacular sunset this evening, actually it's early, sunset around 18.15 in the winter. I'm listening to Cat Stevens's "Tea for the Tillerman". Still alone.

3 comentários:

Airton Jordani disse...

Hey! What about a portuguese version of this post published on my www.artenamesa.com ? It would be nice!!! What do you think??

Alan disse...

sounds good! how do we do it? Transfer directly over? Do you want me to translate?

Airton Jordani disse...

Your tranlastion would be better than mine, I'm pretty sure about it. :) So, if you have time, write directly on my blog. All you have to do is to send me an email (airtonjordani@gmail.com) with your e-mail address registered on blogger and I'll include you on the blog author's list. Thanks, man!!